What measures can help relieve constipation?
Many measures can help relieve constipation, most of them very simple. You can simply do them at home by changing your lifestyle.
Generally speaking, you have constipation because your diet contain little fiber and much fat, you don’t drink enough water or you seldom exercise. Of course, there are other causes of constipation, but starting to bring changes in these aspects will help relieve your constipation.
Here are the most effective measures:
- Add fiberous fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Eat less cheese, processed food and meat.
- Drink more water per day.
- Exercise regularly.
- Relax your mind.
- Stick with a regular daily routine.
- Laxatives (Choose this only when the others aren’t working).
Keywords: can help relieve constipation, constipation help, help constipation, help relieve constipation, helps constipation, helps relieve constipation.