What is the best diet for a gout patient?
Gout is a form of arthritis that affects a wide range of people for varying reasons. You may relieve the situation through some changes in your diet.
Here are some tips:
Foods to be avoided entirely
- high-purine foods, such as some seafood, organ meats like liver
- fatty foods, especially fast-foods
- beverages, like fruit juices, soda
- alcohol, such as wine, beer
Foods to be limited
- Animal proteins: such as grouse, mutton, bacon, salmon, turkey, partridge, trout, goose, haddock pheasant
- Fructose and Sugary Foods
- Refined Carbs
- Garlic and ginger
- Vitamin C
- Vegetables: spinach and other dark, leafy greens, Peas , Asparagus , cauliflower, mushrooms
You may still need medicine to prevent future attacks. Talk with your doctor about all your treatment options.
Keywords: arthritis gout diet, bad foods gout, diet gout, best diet gout, best foods eat gout, diet reduce gout, food avoid gout, food eat gout, foods avoid that cause gout, foods cause gout, foods not eat gout, gout diet foods not eat, gout do not eat list, gout foods avoid list, list good gout foods, gout treatment diet