What is schizophrenic meaning?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder. It affects how a person thinks, feels and acts. It means someone may have difficulty distinguishing between what is real and what is imaginary; may be unresponsive or withdrawn; and may have difficulty expressing normal emotions in social situations.
- Genetics (heredity)
- Abnormalities in the brain’s chemistry or structure
- Possible viral infections
- Immune disorders.
Early Warning Signs
- Hearing or seeing something that isn’t there
- A constant feeling of being watched
- Peculiar or nonsensical way of speaking or writing
- Strange body positioning
- Feeling indifferent to very important situations
- Deterioration of academic or work performance
- A change in personal hygiene and appearance
- A change in personality
- Increasing withdrawal from social situations
- Irrational, angry or fearful response to loved one
- Inability to sleep or concentrate
- Inappropriate or bizarre behavior
- Extreme preoccupation with religion or the occult
If you have signs above for more than two weeks, you should seek help immediately.
Keywords: schizophrenic meaning