What is constipation?
Constipation is a common yet very annoying disease. It means that your bowel movement happens less than usual and you have difficulty trying to pass. Almost everyone goes through constipation at some point.
Frequency of bowel movement differ from person to person. Some people have them three times a day. Others have them just a few times a week. However, doctors usually consider constipation as going longer than 3 or more days without one poop.
What are the symptoms?
You are likely to experience:
- Few bowel movements
- Having bowel movement trouble (straining to go)
- Hard or small stools
- A sense that everything didn’t come out
- Belly bloating
Why do I have constipation?
Some of the most common causes include:
- Changes in your diet or your activities
- Not enough water or fiber in your diet
- Eating a lot of dairy products
- Seldom exercise
- Resisting the urge to poop
- Overuse of laxatives
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Some medications (especially strong pain drugs such as narcotics, antidepressants, and iron pills)
Keywords: constipation, constipation_, constipation+, constipation++, good constipation, take constipation.