What is chocolate ovary cyst?
Chocolate ovary cyst is also known as endometriosis ovary cyst. Endometriosis ovary cyst is a kind of painful disease. It refers to the condition in which the endometrium grows outside the uterus. However, the endometrium normally covers the inside of the uterus.
The symptoms of endometriosis ovary cyst include:
- Painful periods
- Excessive bleeding
- Pain with intercourse
The causes of endometriosis ovary cyst include:
- Endometrial cells transport.
- Immune system disorder.
- Surgical scar implantation.
- Retrograde menstruation.
- Short menstrual cycles.
- Low body mass index.
- Going through menopause at an older age.
- Starting your period at an early age.
- Uterine abnormalities.
- One or more relatives (mother, aunt or sister) with endometriosis.
Keywords: chocolate cyst ovary