Plantar warts are warts that grow on the bottom of the feet or toes. Usually, plantar warts are harmless and can disappear without special treatments, but in many cases, they are very painful, and may affect walking.
It should be noticed that plantar warts are more common in children than in adults. The treatments for plantar warts can be divided into medical treatments and home treatments.
Medical treatments for plantar warts.
- Use physical agents such as laser, liquid nitrogen (cryotherapy).
- Use chemical substances such as trichloroacetic acid (TCA), nitric acid, and salicylic acid.
- Surgery including electrocautery, laser removal, radio wave and ultrasonic scalpel.
Home treatments for plantar warts.
- Apply a piece of garlic attaching with plaster on the wart for a night.
- Rub the wart with fresh juice of celandine.
- Rub the wart with apple cider vinegar.
Keywords: plantar wart treatment; plantar warts treatment; plantar warts home treatment; home remedies plantar warts; plantar wart home remedy