What are the common symptoms of hemorrhagic stroke?
If you feel that you have a hemorrhagic stroke, you have to call for emergency services right away. The common symptoms include:
- Sudden numbness, loss of movement in your face, arm, or leg, especially on only one side of your body
- Sudden vision changes: visual problems
- Sudden trouble speaking
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding simple statements
- Sudden problems with walking or balance
- A sudden, severe headache that is different from past headaches
How can I recognize these symptoms?
Recognizing these symptoms helps you know when to call for medical help. You can remember them by FAST, which stands for face drooping, arm weakness, speech difficulty, time to call.
Keywords: symptoms hemorrhagic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke symptoms