What are the symptoms of early shingles?
The signs and symptoms of shingles usually affect only a small section of one side of your body. These signs and symptoms may include:
- Pain, burning, numbness or tingling
- Sensitivity to touch
- A red rash that begins a few days after the pain
- Fluid-filled blisters that break open and crust over
Some people also experience:
- Sensitivity to light
Pain is usually the first symptom of shingles.
Contact your doctor promptly if you suspect shingles, but especially in the following situations:
- The pain and rash occur near an eye
- You’re 60 or older
- You or someone in your family has a weakened immune system
- The rash is widespread and painful.
Keywords: are symptoms shingles, internal shingles symptoms, shingles pain symptoms, shingles signs, shingles symptoms, shingles+ symptoms, signs shingles, symptom shingles, symptoms shingles