What are the symptoms of myasthenia gravis?
The symptoms of myasthenia gravis include:
- Droopy eyelids
- Double vision
- Difficulty swallowing with an increased risk of gagging and choking
- Change in the quality of one’s voice
- Increasing weakness of a particular muscle group during continuous use of those muscles and improved strength of muscles after resting those muscle groups
- Weak cough
- Difficulty breathing, leading to respiratory failure
Call Your Doctor If You Have the Following Symptoms:
- You notice a droopy eyelid or double vision
- You have any difficulty chewing or swallowing
- You notice intermittent muscle weakness that improves after rest
- You already have myasthenia gravis and experience any difficulty breathing
Key words: myasthenia gravis symptoms; myasthenia_gravis symptoms; symptom myasthenia gravis; symptoms myasthenia gravis.