What are the symptoms of sunburned lips?
Lips can also be damaged by the ultraviolet rays from the sun.
Below are two pictures of sunburned lips.
Sunburned lips are visible and can easily be noticed. Symptoms of sunburned lips include:
- Inflammation or a burning sensation of the lips
- Lips turning to a pink or red shade
- Being extreme sensitive to touch
- Dryness due to excessive dehydration and too much heat
- Cracking or splitting
- Bleeding from the splits
- Forming scabs
- Itchy feeling
- Becoming swollen
What are the treatment options for sunburned lips?
Sunburned lips can be treated with healing and cooling ointments.
Treatment options include:
- Cold compresses
- Compresses from your fridge
- Aloe vera
- Sheet masks
- Hydrocortisone 1 percent cream
Keywords: cure sunburn lips; sunburned lips; sunburned lips treatment; treat sunburned lips