What are the leukemia symptoms in women?
The leukemia symptoms in women and men tend to be similar, Here come some common symptoms in women:
- Frequent infections: Always bothered by fevers, aches.
- Unexplained bruising: Get easily bruised in places like fingers and hands.
- Petechiae: Red, purple spots on face, neck and chest.
- Weakness: Feel fatigued even after a night’s sleep.
- Abdominal pain
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Excessive bleeding: Heavy flow during menstrual cycles.
If you have the symptoms above, get yourself examined as soon as possible.
Keyword: symptoms leukemia women