I am starting my self-learning about the CHD. What are the basic and common facts on it?
Check out the common and interesting facts on heart disease. And hope it helps your learning.
1. Heart disease death ranks first for both men and women in the United States.
2. CAD, is the most common cause of heart disease.
3. The annual cost of heart disease in the United States is up to $316.4 billion.
4. A person whose parent or sibling and uncle or grandparent have heart disease before 60 have nearly 10 times the chance of getting the heart disease.
5. The survival rate of coronary heart attack outside a hospital is less than 1-2%.
Keywords: coronary heart disease facts; facts coronary heart disease.