What are the best exercise to lose stomach fat?
Get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise at least 5 days a week:
1. Walking and jogging – It should be brisk enough so that you work up a sweat and breathe harder, with your heart rate faster than usual.
2. Bicycle Maneuver
- Lie down flat on the floor ensuring your lower back is pressed into the ground.
- Place your hands on either side of your head as you bring your knees up to a 45-degree angle.
- Now move them as if you were riding a bicycle, pedaling as you move them.
- Raise your shoulders up a bit as you bring your right elbow to touch your left knee, and then your
- left elbow to touch your right knee.
- Continue the pedaling movement, alternating legs and ensuring breathing remains relaxed.
3. Oblique Crunch And Abdominal Crunch
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent so your feet are flat on the ground.
- Hold your hands behind your ears or place them across your chest.
- Now slowly rise up lifting your shoulders off the floor, towards your hips. Keep your shoulders held about three inches from the floor for a few seconds.
- Then lower them down slowly.
To learn more you should go to a medical professional.
Keyword: best exercise lose stomach fat; flat stomach exercises