What are the activity restrictions after pacemaker surgery?
Activity restrictions after pacemaker surgery can include the following parts.
- Stay away from magnets and strong electrical fields.
- Avoid rubbing your device or the surrounding chest area.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects
- Quit exercising before you get tired.
- Avoid carrying a cell phone in your breast pocket over your pacemaker or ICD.
- Keep the headphones at least 1.2 inches or 3 centimeters (cm) away from the device.
Keywords: activity restrictions after pacemaker