What are spina bifida occulta symptoms?
Some people with spina bifida occulta report having some symptoms include:
- back pain
- curvature of the spine, known as scoliosis
- lack of bladder or bowel control
- misshapen legs and feet
- numbness or pain in the back of the legs
- weakness in the legs
In some cases, people can see signs of their spinal cord abnormality. Visible signs of a possible spinal cord abnormality include:
- a dimple or indented patch of skin
- a hairy patch on the skin
- a growth or pad of fat
- discoloring of the skin or a birthmark
If you notice these signs, you should see your doctor to talk about your concerns.
Keyword: spina bifida occulta s1 symptoms; spina bifida occulta symptoms