What are some early signs of aplastic anemia?
Aplastic anemia describes a condition where your body stops producing enough blood cells. Aplastic anemia can develop at any age either suddenly or gradually. It will leave you fatigued and will have a higer risk of bleeding.
Aplastic anemia will progress slowly over weeks or months. Early signs of aplastic anemia include:
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Rapid or irregular heart rate
- Pale skin
- Frequent or prolonged infections
- Unexplained or easy bruising
- Nosebleeds and bleeding gums
- Prolonged bleeding from cuts
- Skin rash
key words: early signs aplastic anemia