What are signs for depression?
Depression symptoms vary from person to person, but there are some common signs and symptoms. Now let’s have a brief look.
- Helplessness and hopelessness. You think that there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Changes in appetite and weight. A change of more than 5% of body weight in a month is an important sign.
- Loss of interest. Things that made you happy no longer seem fun to you.
- Irritability. You feel that even a minor problem can make you angry.
- Self-loathing. Every time you make a mistake, you criticize yourself harshly.
- Unexplained pains. You start to have headaches, stomachaches, back pain, and aching muscles for no reason.
Keywords: signs depression; bipolar signs; sign depression; symptoms depression; depression symptoms; top signs depression