What are natural remedies for allergic asthma?
The natural remedies include:
- Drink water with carob syrup when the attack occurs
- Swim for two hours, twice on a weekly basis
- Eat five quail eggs and nothing else in the morning for one and a half months
What are allergic asthma reliefs?
Common reliefs include:
- Use a dehumidifier to keep humidity in your home below 40%
- Stay indoors as much as possible
- Close the windows when there are a lot of pollens outside
- Keep your bedding clean
- Keep your home clean and dry
Keywords: allergic asthma remedy; allergy asthma relief; allergic asthma treatment; allergy asthma treatment; asthma allergy treatment; asthma allergy treatments; treat allergic asthma