What are plantar wart treatments?
Plantar warts are small growths caused by HPV. They usually appear on the heels or other weight-bearing areas of your feet. Most plantar warts aren’t a serious health concern and usually disappear on their own. However, it will take a month or more. So, here are some possible plantar wart treatments.
• Salicylic acid cream, a topical cream that can “burn” off the wart
• Liquid nitrogen, which can be used to “freeze” off the wart
• Curettage, which involves cutting out the wart
• Medicine applied directly to the wart
• Laser therapy to burn off the blood vessels that feed the wart
• Alternative treatments, such as essential oils
If your wart is deep or if it reoccurs, please go to your doctor.
Keywords: plantar wart treatments