What is the definition of advanced stomach cancer?
Advanced stomach cancer means that a cancer that began in the stomach has spread to another part of the body.
What are signs and symptoms of advanced stomach cancer?
In more advanced stages, symptoms of stomach cancer can include:
- Discomfort or pain in the upper or middle part of the abdomen
- Blood in the stool, which appears as black, tarry stools
- Vomiting or vomiting blood, which may look like coffee grounds
- Trouble swallowing
- Weight loss
- Pain or bloating in the stomach after eating
- Feeling of fullness after eating a small amount
- Weakness or fatigue associated with anemia
- A buildup of fluid in the stomach called ascites
How is the survival rate of advanced stomach cancer?
The 5-year survival rate of advanced stomach cancer is 4%. But remember, the 5-year relative survival rates are estimates – your outlook can vary based on a number of factors specific to you.
To learn more you should go to a medical professional.
Keyword: advanced stage stomach cancer; advanced stomach cancer; advanced stomach cancer symptoms; advanced stomach cancer survival rate