Struggling with Bipolar Insomnia? – Here Are the Coping Skills You Want!
Bipolar disorders can cause many sleep problems. Insomnia is one of them. This short article talks about ways to cope with such insomnia.
Ways to deal with insomnia include:
- Keep a sleep diary
- Avoid overstimulating activity near bedtime such as smartphone, TV, and computer
- Use the hormone melatonin at bedtime
- Stop drinking alcohol and coffee
- Keep your bedroom dark and quiet
- More exercise during daytime
Of course, you should always consult your doctor about these coping skills before you use them.
Keyword: bipolar insomnia