Appetite refers to the desire to eat food, normally it is caused by hunger. Normal appetite helps regulate adequate energy intake to maintain metabolic needs. Abnormal low appetite may lead to anorexia.
There are some natural ways to increase your appetite.
- Choose your favorite foods and try new foods.
- Eat some snacks such as cheese, cottage cheese, dried fruits, cream soups, ice cream.
- Choose foods rich in folic acid and B vitamins.
- Take small meals but eat frequently.
- Take a walk before meals.
- Choose foods that contain moderate amount of fiber.
A list of foods that can help to increase appetite.
- Tender wheatgrass juice
- Red Currants
- Alfalfa seeds and sprouts
- Dandelion tea
Keywords: natural ways increase appetite; increase appetite; increased appetite; home remedy increase appetite