Turner Syndrome is a genetic disorder which only affects women. It is believed to occur in about 1 out of every 2000 births in the United States when girls are born. The syndrome was first discovered in 1938 by Dr.Henry Turner. It causes women to have shorter stature than usual and other physical characteristics.
Other facts concerning Turner syndrome：
- Infertility is common among affected women.
- Hormone treatments are required all the time.
- The syndrome can cause really bad middle ear infections.
- High blood pressure is common in girls with Turner syndrome.
- Its cause is a missing or incomplete X chromosome.
Keywords：Turner syndrome facts, facts Turner syndrome, fun facts Turner syndrome, interesting facts Turner syndrome, Turner syndrome facts, Turner syndrome interesting facts