Chronic gastritis is the chronic inflammation of the gastric mucosa. It is a kind of gastritis that develops slowly over time. Chronic gastritis can be caused by some foods, people with the disease should pay more attention to what they eat.
Tips to protect stomach and prevent gastritis.
- Have more meals a day but eat less food at each meal.
- Eat slowly and make sure to chew carefully.
- Stop eating when you feel full.
- Eat more green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid foods that may lead to allergic symptoms.
Food to avoid for people with chronic gastritis.
- Red meat
- Orange juice
- Ice creams
- Milk shakes
Keywords: diet chronic gastritis; chronic gastritis foods avoid; foods avoid chronic gastritis