Nothing is more pleasant to a lady than a nice SPA. Here we provide simple SPA reciples easy to make at home with ingredients from your fridge or around your house.
Strawberry, apple and cornstarch fruit face mask
- ½ cup of ripe strawberries
- 1 / 2 ripe apple
- 1 / 4 cup cornstarch
- Cut half an apple into pieces.
- Mix strawberries, cornstarch and apple. Mix it in a smooth paste that is consistent enough to make it stay on your face with no sagging.
- On a clean face, spread this paste gently and evenly with the fingertips on the neck and face – keep your eye area clear.
- Relax. You should think positive thoughts.
- Stay for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse with cold water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Finally, a moisturizer applies.
TLC for your feet and hands
This is one of the simplest homemade spa recipes.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups of warm water
- Combine honey, olive oil and warm water.
- Soak your feet and hands in this mixture for about 5 minutes, relax and think positive thoughts.
- Dry the skin, then apply lotion
Almond body scrub
- 4 portions of oats
- 1 portion of coarse sea salt
- 1 portion of rice
- 1 portion of almonds
- 1 portion of grated coconut
- 1-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 5-7 drops of essential oils of your choice (lavender, mandarin and chamomile are good)
- Smooth the dry things in a blender.
- Add the sticky and oily things, mix well.
- Pure in an airtight container and lavishly in the bath or shower. Remember to rinse afterwards.