Lung brings oxygen and releases carbon dioxide. Without a healthy lung, you are even less likely to breath smoothly, not to mention good life quality.
In the united states, lung cancer counts the leading cause of cancer deaths among both men and women. Smoking comes first in the lung cancer causes. And the cancer risk increases with number of cigarettes you’ve smoked. The more you smoke, the closer you are to the death. Lung cancers kills more lives each year than colon, prostate, ovarian and breast cancers combined.
So we should pay more attention to ourselves in case of the lung cancer. Symptoms of lung cancer mainly tortures patients in two parts, the chest and elsewhere of the body.
- Don’t ignore coughing, especially if it persists or gets intense.
- Chest pain, shoulder pain or even the back unrelated to pain from coughing is likely to be a sign.
- Keep an eye on the color and volume of your sputum, and don’t overlook a small change.
- The symptom of shortness of breath.
- Changes in the voice such as being hoarse
- Harsh sounds with each breath (kind of stridor) should gain your attention and instant seeing doctor.
- Mind the relapse of bronchitis or pneumonia, or other lung problems.
- Coughing with blood is a typical symptom for the lung cancer.
Elsewhere in the body:
Except for the coughing related problems, you should stay closely to the following unhealthy things.
1. General weakness. You feel tired easily than before, and become not that interested in the food. Unexplained weight loss and muscle wasting is also included.
- Specific pains in your head, bone and joint. And your neck or face gets swelling somehow.
- Bone fractures without accidental injury.
- Something wrong with your mental state, such as unsteady gait or memory loss.
All in all, these are the common signs on lung problems. You should give more attention to it.
@lung cancer medicine