Is there a natural remedy for pink eye?
Pink eye, also known as conjunctivitis, is a kind of inflammation or infection on the transparent membrane (conjunctiva) that covers the white part of your eyeball and lines your eyelid. Its causes include eye inflammation, allergies, viruses and bacteria. And some chemical ingredients in cosmetics may also lead to red eye. If you have pink eye, and the situation of your pink eye is not severe, you may treat it with natural remedies.
Followings are some natural remedies that may help you:
- Keep your eyelids clean: You can wash them with a mild soap.
- Remove your contact lenses and keep them clean.
- Put cold compresses on your eyes.
- Do not touch your eyes with your hands.
- Often wash your hands.
- Use a clean towel and often wash clothes.
- Reduce the use of eye cosmetics.
- Do not share eye cosmetics with other people.
Keywords: natural remedy pink eye; pink eye natural remedy