How to treat osteoarthritis of the spine?
There are lots of treatment options for osteoarthritis of the spine including:
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Exercises, such as swimming, walking, and water aerobics.
- Heat or cold compresses.
- Nutritional supplements.
- Pain medications, examples include aspirin, naproxen sodium (Aleve), and ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil).
- Epidural steroid injections.
- Topical ointments and creams.
- Prescription painkillers, mild narcotics.
Remember to consult your doctor before you take any one of them.
Keywords: spine osteoarthritis treatment; spine osteoarthritis treatments.