How to treat eczema on hands naturally?
Eczema is a kind of skin disease and hand is one of the eczema prone areas. If you got hand eczema, there will be inflammation and red patched on your affected area. Your hands will be very itchy and eczema will spread very quickly. Here are some ways to treat eczema on hands naturally.
- Coconut oil. Massage pure coconut oil on your hands. It supplies a good amount of moisturizer over your hand.
- Aloevera. It is a good product to cure eczema. Slit aloevera and remove the gel. Mash it and mix it in milk. Apply this on your hands.
- Milk, saffron, sandalwood powder and oats. Take a cup of milk and soak some saffron in it. Add 1 tablespoon oats and sandalwood powder in it. Regular use of this pack helps to get rid of eczema very fast.
- Basil leaves, honey and yogurt. Crush basil leaves and add a tablespoon honey in it. Mix 2-3 tablespoon yogurt to make a pack. Apply the pack on your hands thickly. Wait for 30-40 minutes.
- Camphor. Mix pinch of camphor with every tablespoon coconut oil. Massage this oil on your hand. You will get relief from it.
- Almond oil and olive oil. Mix almond oil and olive oil in 1:1 ratio and massage that on your hand before going to bed.
- No soap on your hands. Wash them with plain water.
Please treat the eczema on your hands as soon as possible because it itches very much and it will bring burning sensation to your skin.
keywords: eczema hands; photos eczema hands