How to treat cirrhosis?
The cirrhosis is not curable but is treatable. Treatments for cirrhosis may include treatment on the causes of the cirrhosis, treatment on the symptoms and treatment in daily life.
Transplant is the ultimate and final treatment for cirrhosis.
Treat with the causes of the cirrhosis and prevent further damages to the liver by:
- Avoiding alcohol drinking
- Avoiding drug that may hurt the liver
- Using medications to treat with hepatitis
- Enhancing the immune system of the patients
- Keeping fitness (for non-alcohol fatty liver cirrhosis)
Treat with the symptoms of the cirrhosis by:
- Taking relative drug to counterattack the hepatitis
- Taking medications to eradicate infections, varices, fluid buildup and other symptoms
Home remedies are of equal importance. Patients should:
- Eat a healthy diet, including multi-vitamins vegetables and fruits, and also lean proteins.
- Avoid raw seafood that may infect you with bacteria.
- Do not consume too much salt or oil.
- Alcohol is definitely forbidden.
Treating with cirrhosis is a long process. If you have any questions, please consult your doctors as soon as possible.
Keywords: cirrhosis treatment; cirrhosis treatments; liver cirrhosis treatments; treatment cirrhosis; treatments cirrhosis.