How to prevent sarcoidosis?
Although the symptoms and effects of sarcoidosis can be somewhat mild, it’s essential for us to take some prevention measures to ensure it develops in a much better way. Here are some suggestions:
- Exercise frequently: Exercises can include core-strengthening exercises and stretching.
- Eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, try to avoid calcium-rich foods.
- Quit smoking: smoking may worsen the condition of patients with lung sarcoidosis.
- Look for a emotional outlet: You can take some meditations and relaxation techniques.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day to stay hydrated.
- Sleep 6 to 8 hours each night to get enough sleep.
If you want know more, please ask relevant experts.
Keyword: sarcoidosis prevention