How to lower high TSH level？
The TSH is the abridgement for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. It indicates if the thyroid gland is working normally. The TSH value should fall in the range between 0.4 and 5 milli-international units per liter (mIU/L). Pregnant women will have higher level of TSH value. Higher TSH level may indicate underactive thyroid.
To suppress your TSH to normal level, you should:
- consult your doctor for thyroid medication
- eat foods containing vitamin B and iodine
- exercise regularly and reasonably
- reduce anxiety and stress in you
- sleep well and take good rest
The controlling process may last for months. Keep testing the TSH value to check if the solutions work.
Keep in touch with your doctors for further details.
Key words: TSH level; how to lower TSH level.