How to cure central sleep apnea?
Central sleep apnea is a kind of sleep disorder. If one suffers from central sleep apnea, his breathing will repeatedly stop and start because of the way the brain functions during sleep.
There are some conservative treatments that may be beneficial for central sleep apnea:
- Losing weight if necessary and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Sleeping on your side.
- Avoiding using alcohol and sleeping pills.
- Avoiding sleep deprivation.
- Using nasal sprays or breathing strips.
- Using CPAP machines.
- Using ASV devices or BiPAP devices.
- Medications can be used under some circumstances.
Keywords: cure central sleep apnea