How to cope with grief at holidays?
To cope with grief at the holidays, here are some tips for you.
1. Acknowledge that the holidays may be tough
2. Decide which traditions you want to keep and which traditions you want to change
3. Create a new tradition in memory of your loved one
4. Plan ahead and avoid canceling the holiday activities
5. Prepare favorite dishes of your loved ones
6. See a counselor
7. Donate some items to a homeless shelter or charity
8. Write it down when you are having an extremely bad day
9. Go to a grief group
10. Seek gratitude
Keywords: grief holidays, dealing grief over holidays, grief during holidays, grief holidays, griefshare surviving holidays