How much do you know about leaky gut syndrome?
In fact, leaky gut syndrome is still a medical mystery. And it is used to describe symptoms including bloating, gas, cramps, food sensitivities, and aches and pains.
Here are the specific symptoms:
- Food Sensitivities
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- Thyroid Problems
- Nutrient Malabsorption
- Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- Mood Issues and Autism
Possible Causes of leaky out syndrome
- increased intestinal permeability or intestinal hyperpermeability.
- tests often fail to uncover a definite cause of the problem.
Possible treatments for leaky gut syndrome
- dietary supplements
- herbal remedies
- gluten-free foods
- low-FODMAP, low-sugar, or antifungal diets
However, there is little evidence that the treatments offered are of benefit.
All these uncertainties arise from the fact leaky gut syndrome is not a recognized diagnosis in the medical community. But we believe someday, it will.
Keywords: leaky gut syndrome, leaky gut syndrome symptoms, leaky gut syndrome test, symptoms leaky gut syndrome, cure leaky gut syndrome