How do you know if you have sleep apnea?
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder which causes breathing to repeatedly stop and start during sleep. Sometimes people don’t know whether they have sleep apnea or not. You should notice these common symptoms of sleep apnea and check whether you have these symptoms:
- Loud snoring.
- Waking up with a sore throat or dry mouth.
- Morning headaches.
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day.
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation.
- Restless sleep
- Recurrent awakenings or insomnia.
- Forgetfulness, mood changes.
If you think you have sleep apnea, please consult your doctor. Proper treatment can ease your symptoms and may help you prevent other complications.
Keywords: do you know if you have sleep apnea