Toothache is always an alarm. It reminds you of making an appointment with your dentist. For caries-related toothache, self-treatment is almost impossible. However, let’s discuss some measures to make you feel easier while you’re waiting for the doctor’s appointment.
Measures for toothache:
• If there is a build-up of pus under a tooth (abscess), help with ice-pack cushions from the outside or sucking an ice cube.
• Cloves help to calm the pain. Chew a carnation close to the aching tooth.
• A teaspoon of freshly grated horseradish is lightly kneaded and placed on a piece of gauze. Put these behind the ear, which lies opposite the aching tooth.
• Stir half a teaspoon of white ground pepper into a glass of pomace. Wash the aching tooth for at least 1 minute with this mixture
• Mix 20 grams of mouse owl and anserine, each containing 5 grams of Bertram root and beaver root. Pour one tablespoon of this mixture with one-quarter liter of boiling water, let stand for ten minutes, strain and drink a few cups daily.
For more severe toothache:
For a stronger toothache with a mixture of 15 grams of hawkweed, moorweed and bitter orange peel and five grams of ragweed seed. Overcook a tablespoon of this mixture with a cup of boiling water, infuse for ten minutes, strain and drink three cups of cool.