Stomach is affected greatly by emotions, excitement, fear, anger can all hit the stomach and cause bloating, gas, heartburn, nausea and vomiting without any organic disburbance.
The conditions can last for a few days or a few years. Long-term stomach discomfort is one of the causes to malnutrition, which is an especially critical problem for children, teenagers and the elderly.
Ginger is one of the best to comfort your stomach. You may have a cup of ginger tea every day.
Chamomile is another herb that comforts your stomach, it helps you to relax, and sleep tight.
Measures for a irritable stomach:
• Avoid stress and ensure adequate relaxation. Get acquainted with yoga or autogenic training.
• Give yourself time to eat. Forget about all hurry and enjoy your meal.
• Avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, black tea or strong spices to protect your stomach.
• Place a hot water bottle, a hay flower sack or a heating pad on your stomach. Even a warm bath soothes the discomfort.
• Avoid fatty and high-calorie foods and make several small meals throughout the day.