Appetite refers to the desire to eat food, normally it is caused by hunger. Appetite loss refers to the absent hunger or decreased desire to eat.
What are the symptoms of appetite loss?
The symptoms of appetite loss include:
- Feeling full after eating only a small amount.
- Having a bloated stomach after eating.
- Having trouble in sleeping.
- Feeling fatigue or weak.
- Abdominal swelling.
What are the causes of appetite loss?
The possible causes of appetite loss include:
- Too much stress.
- Endocrine dysplasia.
- Menopause (women).
- Pregnancy (women).
- Sleep problems.
- Certain foods that are rich in sugar, carbs, fat.
- Some diseases including gastritis, inflammation, liver disorders.
Keywords: symptom loss appetite; are reasons loss appetite; reasons loss appetite; cause appetite loss; cause loss appetite; causes appetite loss; causes lack appetite; causes loss appetite; loss appetite causes