Can you tell me how to get rid of pink eye?
Pink eye is also called conjunctivitis, it is a kind of eye disease. The disease is an inflammation or infection on the transparent membrane (conjunctiva) that covers the white part of your eyeball and lines your eyelid. Since the small blood vessels in the conjunctiva are inflamed, they’re more visible. Then your eyes appear to be pink or reddish.
Followings are some methods help to get rid of pink eye:
- Use non-prescription artificial tears.
- Use lubricating eye ointments.
- Use allergy eyedrops (for allergic pink eye)
- Keep your eyelids clean: You can wash them with a mild soap.
- Reduce your time on screen: You can take eye breaks during long tasks.
- Put cold compresses on your eyes.
- Remove your contact lenses and keep them clean.
Keywords: get rid of pink eye