Can you recommend some anxiety therapists?
OK, I will recommend some anxiety therapists in several cities of the US. But I think it’s better that you ask more professionals for advice.
If you have anxiety and don’t know exactly what causes it, it’s a good idea to find an anxiety therapist. A therapist can also help you learn how to control your symptoms. Here are some recommended anxiety therapists in different cities:
- Austin: Rebecca Athanason; Victoria Nguyen; Jennifer Elkins
- Chicago: George D Beukema; Susan L. Bank; Lauren Niederkorn
- Houston: Ehrin Weiss; Hilda R. Garcia; Kelley Dawson
- Los Angeles: Estelle Raskin; Bonnie Greenberg; Grace E Hazeltine; Deanie Eichenstein (for anxious women)
- NYC: Melissa Cohen; Maria Lakis; Nick Helbich
- Seattle: Emily Wood; Karen Morton; Laura Robinson
Keep in mind that you need to ask more professionals for advice before you make the decision.
Keywords: anxiety therapist; anxiety therapist austin; anxiety therapist chicago; anxiety therapist houston; anxiety therapist los angeles; anxiety therapist nyc; anxiety therapist seattle