Can you give me some depression quotes?
No problem. In fact, depression quotes are really good. They help people understand what it’s like living with depression. The quotes also help patients combat the condition.
Here are some quotes：
- And something inside me just…broke…That’s the only way I could describe it.
- Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It’s the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It’s wanting friends, but hate socializing. It’s wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It’s feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.
- I have depression. But I prefer to say “I battle” depression instead of “I suffer” with it. Because depression hits, but I hit back. Battle on.
- No one realizes how strong someone with depression has to be just to do daily stuff like shower, brush hair or get out of bed.
- Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.
- I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
Keyword: depression quotes