Can I Have a Test for Coronary Artery Disease?

If I am at high risk of the coronary artery disease, what test can I take?
If you are over 40, a cardiovascular risk assessment supported by your GP is highly recommended.

After this assessment, you will know how possible you are going to suffer from a heart attack or stroke according to your blood pressure, cholesterol and a medical history.

Then you can adjust your lifestyle, or take medical treatment.

Keywords: tests coronary artery disease.


Related FAQ:



Leave a Reply