Can abdominal bloating mean cancer?
Abdominal swelling and bloating can be a sign of cancer:
- Celiac disease – Celiac disease is a condition in which eating gluten damages the small intestine, and is found in roughly 1 in 100 people.
- Colon cancer – Colon cancer can have symptoms of abdominal bloating as an initial symptom, especially when it causes a bowel obstruction.
- Ovarian Cancer – The bloating may be so bad that one can’t button their pants, or even have to go up a size.
- Pancreatic cancer -Abdominal bloating of pancreatic cancer often don’t appear until the disease is quite advanced.
- Stomach cancer – Stomach cancer can be an important cause of abdominal bloating.
To learn more you should go to a medical professional.
Keyword: bloating stomach cancer