What are the medical remedies for glaucoma?
To cure glaucoma is difficult, but some remedies can help to relieve its symptoms. Remedies for glaucoma can be divided into medical remedies and home-remedies.
Medical remedies include:
- Laser surgery including trabeculoplasty, iridotomy and cyclophotocoagulation.
- Eyedrops including Apraclonidine (Iopodine), Brimonidine (Alphagan P), Betaxolol (Betoptic),
Timolol (Betimol, Timoptic), Bimatoprost (Lumigan), Latanoprost (Xalatan), Tafluprost (Zioptan) and Travoprost (Travatan Z).
- Medicines including Acetazolamide (Diamox), Methazolamide (Neptazane) Timolol and dorzolamide (Cosopt), Brimonidline and timolol (Combigan), Brimonidine and brinzolamide (Simbrinza), Brinzolamide (Azopt), Dorzolamide (Trusopt).
What are the home remedies for glaucoma?
Home remedies include:
- Reduce stimulants in your diet such as caffeine, tobacco, refined sugars.
- Stop drinking.
- Add more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Drink some rose hip juice daily.
- Take daily supplements of eyebright and fennel.
- Often take eye breaks.
- Do not wear contact lenses for a long time.
Keywords: cure glaucoma; glaucoma cure; can glaucoma be cured; cure glaucoma naturally
glaucoma natural cure; glaucoma natural cures