Are there any treatment centers recommended to treat lymphoma?
Patients with lymphomas tend to find a treatment center for better treatments and survival rates. However, each treatment center has its own specified field. Remember to choose the suitable one according to your specific diagnosis, location and insurance coverage.
There are three main types of treatment cancers:
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated cancer centers
- University-affiliated hospitals or centers
- Community cancer centers or local hospitals
According to information selected from the Internet, several treatment centers are recommended here:
- Stanford and Dana-Faber Cancer Center : One of the best choices in the U.S. to treat lymphomas.
- Yale: One of the best place for treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphomas, but not recommended for other types of lymphomas.
Keywords: best lymphoma treatment centers; lymphoma treatment centers