Are there any natural treatments for psoriatic arthritis?
Medications are effective in easing these symptoms, but they aren’t the only way. You have other choices to control the situation and prevent long-term damage.
- Exercise: daily simple stretches will help you work out the kinks and keep your joints flexible.
- Hands-On Treatments: massage may relax muscles, ease pain and stiffness, and help you relax your joints; acupuncture and acupressure may also ease your pain.
- Heat and Cold therapy: moist heat can also help loose up aching muscles and ease soreness and stiffness; Cold therapy can reduce swelling and numb pain.
- Healthy Diet: some people claim that certain diets, such as eating only gluten-free foods, will ease inflammation. There are several lists of diet on the internet claiming to have effects in treating psoriatic arthritis, though there is no proof.
- Stress control: keep your stress and tension within limit will help a lot in treating psoriatic arthritis.
Here are some common ways to treat psoriatic arthritis at home, but always remember to treat psoriatic arthritis with your doctor’s help.
Keywords: natural treatment psoriatic arthritis, treat psoriasis scalp naturally