Are there any natural remedies for diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is a digestive disorder that is fairly common, and is especially common within the large intestine. Diverticulitis occurs as a result of diverticulosis, which is what happens when a formation of pouches (diverticula) on the exterior of the colon form.
Most common natural remedies that can treat diverticulitis include:
- Colloidal silver – When working on remedying diverticulitis or many other diseases for that matter, colloidal silver is quite successful. Colloidal silver, an antibiotic that is all natural, efficiently kills germs, viruses, as well as other pathogens, even when antibiotics can’t.
- Exercise – Exercise is another home remedy.
- Liquid diet – Throughout an acute attack of diverticulitis, you’ll require a liquid diet. After symptoms start a completely clear, fluid based diet may be the greatest thing you can do for yourself if you can keep it up for several days. diverticulitis.
- Multi-vitamins – It’s crucial to select organic supplements when looking for a multi-vitamin, as several supplements that are over the counter are actually artificial, and thus are bad for our bodies.
- Probiotics – Using probiotics consistently will remove changes that are occurring in the intestinal microflora that might trigger inflammation.
- Rest – Resting your physique and the colon is essential when recovering from diverticulitis. Obtaining lots of relaxation and remaining in bed can improve the odds of healing without more problems, including the need for an operation to treat the illness.
If you develop a severe symptom and natural remedies are not helpful for your condition, schedule an appointment with your doctor.
Keyword: diverticulitis natural remedies; natural cure diverticulitis; natural diverticulitis cure; natural remedies diverticulitis