Are there any food that prevent diarrhea?
As a matter of fact, there aren’t any food that can prevent you from getting diarrhea for sure. But there are some tips that can lower the risk.
Among various types of diarrhea, those caused by medical conditions, are unavoidable, while usually infectious diarrhea can be prevented.
In addition to staying away from the infectious agents that can cause it, you should pay attention to the food you eat. Here are some tips:
- Don’t eat food from street vendors.
- Avoid ice made with tap water.
- Never eat raw or undercooked meat or seafood.
- Eat only those fruits or vegetables that are cooked or can be peeled.
- Only thoroughly-cooked and steaming-hot food
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Consume more “BRAT” food, such as bananas, rice, apples, toast, cooked cereal, applesauce and apple juice.
In most cases, diarrhea isn’t life-threatening. Even though never forget to pay attention to the hygiene of food and your own body.
Keywords: best diarrhea food, food avoid diarrhea, food eat avoid diarrhea, food that help diarrhea, foods help diarrhea, foods that prevent diarrhea