What are the treatments for insomnia related to menopause?
During menopause, women may have hot flashes and sweating, make it hard to fall asleep.
You can try to change some living habits to improve the conditions:
- Keep your bedroom cool
- Wear loose pajamas with clothing made from cotton
- Avoid having spicy foods before bed time
- Keep a regular daily sleep routine
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid stimulant activites before bed time
- Avoid naps during the daytime
Key word: menopause insomnia treatment